To Check BSNL Broadband usage and manage service request, book complaint , check bills and payments, Please register your account in http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in . Open this site only on Internet Explorer. Now BSNL customers can make Online Billing via http://portal.bsnl.in (make use of the portal those who have online banking facility) .
The services offered via this site to the Customers are:
- To submit complaint
- Check the complaint Status
- To submit Service Request
- Check the Status of Service Request
- To check the Bills
- Request for new connection
- To Check Broadband Billed Usage details
- To Check Broadband Unbilled Usage details etc.
- Registration steps :
1. Register at portal by clicking on User Registration(for Existing BSNL Customers)
2. If you have broaband you can login directly otherwise you would receive a call from BSNL customer service representative for confirmation on registration.
3. Login to the portal with your chosen userId/Password while registration.
4. If you have any problems or questions, make call to 1500.